How To Create Your Own Luck In Relationships
Getting lucky in love is easy. You just need to know how to bend the odds in your favor.
Getting lucky with men can happen the same way some people get lucky with money.
The secret is extending your time horizon. Let me explain.
If an 18-year-old girl gets kicked out of her parents’ home, she has to find a job fast. She needs a job by tomorrow.
That short time horizon severely limits her options. She will likely end up working in a fast food restaurant for minimum wage.
She had a short time horizon for finding work. As a result, the odds were not in her favor for landing a high-paying job.
My brother is an emergency room physician. He earns somewhere around $300,000 a year. But he went to school for nine years after finishing high school before he earned a dime. He had a long time horizon.
But what’s amazing is his income is nothing compared to the people who own the business he works for. They had an even longer time horizon when raising capital to build a hospital.
The same could be said for JK Rowling, who earned no pay for her writing work, only to later become the richest woman in England with the Harry Potter series. The longer your time horizon, the more money you can make.
Let’s apply this concept to dating and relationships.
If you’re not in a relationship yet, how do you end up with a guy that makes your heart sing with happiness? Here’s a hint. It’s unlikely to be the first guy you go on a date with.
A longer time horizon allows you to be selective. More specifically, it allows you to set standards that only the right kind of guy will strive to meet.
For example, many women get stuck in a relationship with a guy who won’t commit. If you clearly communicate that you don’t allow yourself to date guys for longer than two months if it doesn’t move toward commitment, you aren’t being pushy. You’re just encouraging him to deselect himself up front instead of dragging you through a forever-long relationship that will ultimately turn out to be a waste of your time.
You might seem unlucky after three relationships end quickly under these criteria. But you’ll seem extremely lucky four months later when you’re in a fantastic relationship while your friend complains about her man stringing her along and refusing to be exclusive.
Weddings rings Here’s another way to bend the odds in your favor. Show up at the same times and places as the quality men you want to end up with.
If you want to marry a man who is physically fit, disciplined, and well-off, you won’t find him in a bar it 1:00 AM on a Thursday night. Rather, you’ll find him at the upscale gym at 6:00 AM the next morning, jogging on a treadmill with a conveniently empty treadmill right next to him. ☺
Most women don’t think this way. Is it luck or just good planning? I don’t care what you call it. It works, and that’s what keeps me employed.
I have a lot more ideas where those came from, which brings me to another way you can bend the odds in your favor. Don’t waste your time trying to reinvent the wheel!
So many people waste time trying to “figure out” how to succeed on their own. Personally, I prefer to leverage the knowledge and success of those who came before me.
Trial and error is a painful path to success. The real magic happens when you leverage all the knowledge gathered by those who already stumbled through the trial and error process so you don’t have to.
Here’s a quick and easy way to act on this advice. Click the link below to watch the Video on What Men Secretly Want. Knowing these things will certainly increase your personal luck.
Watch the Video on What Men Secretly Want. Learn the #1 Hidden Reason Men Fall In Love (He’ll Thank You For This).
How to Love Yourself Better
Are you in this situation:
- your relationships don’t work
- you attract the wrong person all the time
- your money-savings are terrible
Try to Love Yourself First
How you do that?
Here are some solutions you can start with which will work
LOVE YOURSELF The Secrets
There are many people who hated themselves because they did not come out as the sex their parents wanted. People hate themselves for a million different things. People who hate themselves often get fat and then they hate themselves more. Or they conjure up some other way to prove how bad they are. It is very hard for them to get out of self-hate unless they are aware of the strong negative thoughts they may have formed about themselves way back at birth or even in the womb.
Self-hate makes one ugly. Every person I have seen who gave up their self-hate and who forgave everything became more and more beautiful right before my eyes.
Here is a metaphysical law:
PEOPLE TREAT YOU THE WAY YOU TREAT YOURSELF
Jesus said, “Love thy neighbor as thyself”
One definition of love is ultimate self-approval. If you love yourself, you will automatically give others the opportunity to love you. If you hate yourself, you will not allow others to love you. If your self-esteem is low and someone loves and accepts you, you will reject them, try to change them, or think they are lying.
When you blame the world for lacking love, you are creating still more negative mental mass, which makes things worse for you.
One excellent definition of love is this: ““Love is an all-existing substance noticed mostly in the absence of negative thought”. Some people who are taking a Training of Sondra Ray feel real love for the first time because they become stripped of the negativity that kept them from noticing the love in the first place. Some of this negativity is buried, and you may not know you have it. Often it takes the energy of a large group to push it out of you.
Sometimes people say, “My life doesn’t work because I don’t have the right mate.” That philosophy will never work. You must become the right person rather than looking for the right person. In order to attract the cream of the crop you become the cream of the crop. To become the person you would want for a mate, there are devised processes in the Training to raise your self-esteem.
Here are some other ways to increase your self-love:
1. Acknowledge and praise yourself verbally to yourself.
2. Approve of all your own actions; learn from them.
3. Have confidence in your ability.
4. Give yourself pleasure without guilt.
5. Love your body and admire your beauty.
6. Give yourself what you want; feel that you deserve it.
7. Let yourself win in life and in relationships.
8. Allow others in to love you.
9. Follow your own intuition.
10. See your own perfection.
11. Let yourself be rich; give up poverty.
12. Reward yourself; never punish yourself.
13. Trust yourself.
14. Nourish yourself.
15. Let yourself enjoy sex and affection.
16. Turn all your negative thoughts about yourself into affirmations.
PS. High self-esteem is not being egotistical; “Egotism is trying to prove you’re OK after you’ve fallen into hating yourself.”
Quantum Light Breath Meditation (QLB)
Another excellent way to put out negativity is to do the QLB meditation
The QLB meditation is to help you to become more positive again.
The Miracle Diet of Okinawa
On this island in the south of Japan. The death rate of cardiovascular disease is the lowest in the country. Lots has to do with nutricion. It is no coincidence that ‘the eating habits on Okinawa’ are the subject of many lectures about nutrition worldwide.
The most reliable and also the most frequently used data in books and articles on food on Okinawa come from studies conducted by Makoto Suzuki. He is a cardiologist from the Ryukyu University who since the seventies has published more than seven hundred scientific articles on nutrition and aging on Okinawa.
B. Willcox and C. Willcox joined Makoto Suzuki’s research team and all of them bundled their knowledge in a book that is considered the Bible on this subject. The Okinawa Program, published in 2001.
After studying the diet on the island of the longest living for twenty-five years, they arrived at the following conclusions:
– The local population eats very varied, mainly on a vegetable basis. Variation is a particularly important point. The research among the centenarians on Okinawa showed that they included 206 different foods, herbs included, on a regular basis. Every day, after serving the centenarians, an average of eighteen different foods, something that contrasts sharply with our poor fast-food culture.
– They eat at least five fruit and vegetable dishes per day. The population eats at least seven types of fruit and vegetables daily.
The easiest way to know if there is enough variation on the table is the ‘variety of color’. At a table with red peppers, carrots, spinach, cauliflower and eggplant, for example, we get a variety of colors and varieties. Vegetables, potatoes, legumes and soy products such as tofu are the main part of the food on Okinawa. About 30% of the daily calorie intake comes from vegetables.
– Cereals form the basis of the diet. Japanese eat white rice daily and complement it, as it suits, with soba (buckwheat noodles) or udon (wheat noodles), the two main types of pasta. Rice is also the most eaten product on Okinawa.
– Sugar in pure form is barely eaten, and if they do, it is cane sugar. The writers of this book can confirm this, because when we drove to Ogimi in the morning, we passed sugar cane plantations. And at the Nakijin castle we drank a cup of sugar cane lemonade. At the booth a sign with research results about the protection of the effects of cane sugar against cancer.
Okinawan’s Eating Habits
In addition to these principles of Okinawan’s eating habits, it should be noted that the island population eats fish three times a week on average, and that pork, unlike in other parts of Japan, is the most consumed meat, even though they eat at most once or twice weekly.
Also, the studies by Makoto Suzuki show that:
– Okinawans generally consume only one third of the sugar consumed in the rest of Japan, which means that sweets and chocolate are much less common in their eating habits.
– They use almost half less salt than in the rest of Japan. 7 grams per day while the national average is 12 grams.
– They consume fewer calories per day: 1,785 against an average 2,068 in the rest of Japan. In fact, all five Blue Zones share that lower calorie intake.
Do You Want To Know How To Prolong Your Life With Excellent Food?
In de Free eBook you will find which kind of food helps you to prolong your life.
TIP: IF YOU DOWNLOAD THE EBOOK YOU WILL ALSO WILL RECEIVE REGULARLY ARTICLES ABOUT HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR RELATIONSHIPS, HEATLH AND WEALTH IN YOUR LIFE.
Look forward to seeing you.