How to Love Yourself Better
Are you in this situation:
- your relationships don’t work
- you attract the wrong person all the time
- your money-savings are terrible
Try to Love Yourself First
How you do that?
Here are some solutions you can start with which will work
LOVE YOURSELF The Secrets
There are many people who hated themselves because they did not come out as the sex their parents wanted. People hate themselves for a million different things. People who hate themselves often get fat and then they hate themselves more. Or they conjure up some other way to prove how bad they are. It is very hard for them to get out of self-hate unless they are aware of the strong negative thoughts they may have formed about themselves way back at birth or even in the womb.
Self-hate makes one ugly. Every person I have seen who gave up their self-hate and who forgave everything became more and more beautiful right before my eyes.
Here is a metaphysical law:
PEOPLE TREAT YOU THE WAY YOU TREAT YOURSELF
Jesus said, “Love thy neighbor as thyself”
One definition of love is ultimate self-approval. If you love yourself, you will automatically give others the opportunity to love you. If you hate yourself, you will not allow others to love you. If your self-esteem is low and someone loves and accepts you, you will reject them, try to change them, or think they are lying.
When you blame the world for lacking love, you are creating still more negative mental mass, which makes things worse for you.
One excellent definition of love is this: ““Love is an all-existing substance noticed mostly in the absence of negative thought”. Some people who are taking a Training of Sondra Ray feel real love for the first time because they become stripped of the negativity that kept them from noticing the love in the first place. Some of this negativity is buried, and you may not know you have it. Often it takes the energy of a large group to push it out of you.
Sometimes people say, “My life doesn’t work because I don’t have the right mate.” That philosophy will never work. You must become the right person rather than looking for the right person. In order to attract the cream of the crop you become the cream of the crop. To become the person you would want for a mate, there are devised processes in the Training to raise your self-esteem.
Here are some other ways to increase your self-love:
1. Acknowledge and praise yourself verbally to yourself.
2. Approve of all your own actions; learn from them.
3. Have confidence in your ability.
4. Give yourself pleasure without guilt.
5. Love your body and admire your beauty.
6. Give yourself what you want; feel that you deserve it.
7. Let yourself win in life and in relationships.
8. Allow others in to love you.
9. Follow your own intuition.
10. See your own perfection.
11. Let yourself be rich; give up poverty.
12. Reward yourself; never punish yourself.
13. Trust yourself.
14. Nourish yourself.
15. Let yourself enjoy sex and affection.
16. Turn all your negative thoughts about yourself into affirmations.
PS. High self-esteem is not being egotistical; “Egotism is trying to prove you’re OK after you’ve fallen into hating yourself.”
Quantum Light Breath Meditation (QLB)
Another excellent way to put out negativity is to do the QLB meditation
The QLB meditation is to help you to become more positive again.